Leanne Liddle Therapies Deep Tissue Massage
on the North Shore, Auckland

Hypnotherapy. mind2

Hypnotherapy

Hypnosis is a state we all enter many times a day, sometimes while we're awake as in daydreaming, watching TV and so on, and other times a deeper state such as just before falling asleep and just after waking up, before the conscious mind starts chattering. Hypnotherapy utilises this hypnotic, or trance state to assist clients to make changes in the subconscious mind, helping with a wide variety of issues.

The subconscious mind makes up 90% of our mind with the other 10% being our conscious mind, the analytical, thinking part. The subconscious holds all our memories, beliefs, experiences etc and therefore acts like the software on a computer, it runs the only way it knows how, and often these can show up as disempowering behaviours, beliefs, habits and so on. Hypnotherapy can access the subconscious mind by distracting the conscious mind and create new "programs" in the mind, pruning away the unhelpful ones and installing powerful new ones.

The hypnotherapist will guide the client into a state of hypnosis using a variety of induction techniques, and in this state may use some techniques as well as suggestions to help the client to change bad habits and limiting beliefs, or even simply to create the best version of themselves possible.

The following are some examples of what hypnosis can help with (this list is not exhaustive)

Quit Smoking
Weight Loss
Anxiety and Stress
Phobias and Fears
Sleep Problems
All Habits eg nail biting, teeth grinding etc
Confidence Boosting
Achieving desired goals
Improving Relationships
Fear of Public Speaking
Pain Management
Reducing Sugar Cravings
And many many more..........

The client is at all times in control of the process, and the hypnotherapist is there as a guide, your subconscious mind will never allow you to accept suggestions that will in any way harm or embarrass. In fact your subconscious mind always has your best interests at heart, and it is believed that all behaviours and habits have a positive intent. Through hypnosis you can find out what these are and find positive, empowering behaviours to create the same positive intent.

Leanne uses a variety of techniques in her hypnosis sessions including NLP, Mind Detox, Psych-K and Mindscaping. For more information on these techniques click here

Leanne is offering sessions in Hypnotherapy at $120 per session (60 to 90 minutes)
Follow ups are $90 and last between 45 and 60 minutes.

The following packages are priced separately:

Quit smoking - 2 session package $250
Weight Management - 4 session package $400

Massage / Hypnotherapy combos available, please ask about costs.

click
©2018 Leanne Liddle Therapies is powered by WebHealer
Cookies are set by this site. To decline them or find out more visit our cookie page